Workshop: Blazor: Blazing into the Future of Web Development
Online, CEST Time Zone May 25, 2021, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Microsoft MVP, Pluralsight author, ASP.NET insider
You're starting a long-term relationship with Blazor in this workshop. Throughout it you'll work on the components for a real Blazor application but not before you get a clear explanation of each step we take.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is Blazor?
- The different hosting models
- Writing a basic component
- Understanding how a component is processed
- Handling and creating events
- Advanced component capabilities such as cascading values, attribute splatting and component references
- Creating highly reusable component templates