<Call for papers>
Call for papers to DevSum 2021 is now closed!
In combination with the great success of our digital DevSum event this year and the continuing uncertainty posed by the pandemic, we have decided to once again deliver DevSum online in 2021.
Questions? Send us an email: email@example.com
- DevSum 2021 will take place on the 26th and 27th of May, with pre-conference workshops on the 25th of May.
- The sessions at the conference are set to 50 min including questions.
- Pre-conference workshops will be full day from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm on the 25th of May.
- As a speaker you have the possibility to visit the live studio to talk with the expert panel or answer more questions from the audience.
- Please submit your most passionate talks or a great workshop. Please limit to a maximum of 4-5 talks that you think will be awesome at DevSum.
- Include bio and a nice photo of yourself (high resolution). Include your name on social media and blog/website if you have one.
- All sessions shall be in English.
- Please mark your sessions with any of the following levels: Introductory, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- Visual Studio
- General .NET development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cross-platform development
- Machine Learning
- People &, teams
- Software Architecture
- API Design
- ASP.NET Core
- Service Fabric
- Business skills for developers
- Cool tools
- VR development
- Your biggest mistake and how you fixed it
- Your coolest case
- Software Craftmanship/Clean code