Save the date: 26-27 May 2016.
Pre-conf with workshops – 25 May 2016.
Call for Papers – part 1
Call for papers to DevSum16 is now open. Please send your suggestion as soon as possible!
Send your CFP to firstname.lastname@example.org marked with “CFP”.
– DevSum16 will take place on Thursday 26th of May and Friday 27th of May with pre-conference workshops on the 25th of May.
– Pre-Conference workshop will be full day hands on labs during 09.00 am to 5.00 pm the 25th of May.
– The sessions are set to 50 min including questions.
– Please submit your most passionate talks or a great workshop. Please limit yourself to a maximum of 4-5 talks that you think will be awesome on stage at DevSum16.
– Include bio and a nice photo of yourself (high resolution). Include your name on twitter and blog if you have one.
– All sessions shall be in English (said the master..).
– Please mark your session with any of the following levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
CFP Deadline: 18 December 2015
Visual Studio 2015
General .NET development
Business skills for developers
Challenge Agile – How do we become agile in a cloud based world?
Java for .NET developers
Open Source for .NET developers
Your biggest mistake and how you fixed it
Your coolest case
Feel free to go out of the box (give us something crazy!), send us tips on speakers or topics that you would like to see on stage.
Call for Paper – part 2
Our CFP will reopen 1st of March 2016 for one month exclusively for sessions including new technologies and topics that’s not been available in 2015.