Java’s most ubiquitous library got an update! This course will teach you how to…
- write simple tests with JUnit 5
- organize tests by nesting them
- parameterize and parallelize tests
- target tests at different operating systems and Java versions
- extend JUnit 5 to fit your requirements
- run JUnit 4 and JUnit 5 tests side by side
- migrate tests from JUnit 4 to JUnit 5
Be careful, though: When we’re done, you’ll feel an urge to start using JUnit 5 right away.
22nd May 2019 in Kista – Book a 3 day ticket and join the workshop!