Early Bird tickets available until 8th of March
This 3-day ticket will give full access to all sessions at DevSum on 23rd May and 24th May 2019 and access to one of the Pre Conference workshops on 22nd May 2019. Each attendee is also invited for the DevSum-party after the final sessions on 23rd May.
DevSum19 Conference and Pre-Conference Workshops
All booking changes and/or cancellations are handled in line with guidelines from Sveriges Auktoriserade Utbildningsföretag (SAUF).
– The booking of both DevSum19 Conference and Pre-Conference Workshops are legally binding for the company of the participant at time of order.
– Cancellation or changes in the booking without any fee is allowed up to 4 weeks before the start of the conference.
– Cancellation or changes in the booking between four (4) and two (2) weeks before the start of the conference will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the event ticket.
– Cancellation or changes in the booking 2 weeks (2) before the start of the conference will equal to 100% of the event ticket.
– Tickets can be allocated to an alternative participant of the same booking company upon application.
– If cancelling because of sickness, a doctor’s certificate is required for any refunds to be processed.
– If the conference or workshops is paid with an existing Kompetenskort – the terms and conditions are the same as mentioned above.