Scott writes software and consult through OdeToCode LLC. He has 25+ years of commercial software development experience across a wide range of technologies. Scott successfully delivered software products for embedded, Windows, and web platforms. He has developed web services for Fortune 500 companies and firmware for startups.
Scott is also a Pluralsight author (see below), and a host on the podcast Herding Code. He has written a few books, and spoken at a few conferences around the world.
Contact him as scott at odetocode.com.
Workshop: Building Applications and APIs with ASP.NET Core
ASP.NET Core is Microsoft’s new cross-platform framework for building web applications and services. In this hands-on workshop, we’ll see how to build web applications and web services using .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC 6, and walk through the significant changes to the ASP.NET architecture and feature set.
- Building an HTTP processing pipeline using ASP.NET Middleware
- Configuration, Services, and Dependency Injection
- Creating Controllers with MVC 6
- APIs and Content Negotiation
- Display and Edit Models Using Razor Views and Tag Helpers
- Authorize and Authenticate Users with the new Identity Features
- Integrating Front-End Frameworks with NodeJS and npm
- Deploying ASP.NET Core Applications To Production
Level: 200Book your seat